Infinite Scroll Magepow Extension
Magento Extension Document
1 - Prepare your Magento
- It is recommended to install the extension on a test server before you install it in a live store.
- Backup Magento files and the store database. Important: Creating backup before installation of any extensions in Magento is extremely important,especially when are working on a live store.
- Disable Compilation Mode in System >Tools > Compilation.
Magento Cache (refer to II.1.2 Disable Cache For Details)
Full page cache and caching module for Magento (such as Speedster)
Any Additional cache on your server,PHP cache engines,APC,etc.
Important: When developing your Magento store, in order to be able to see changes immediately, you should completely disable the cache.You can enable it after you finish configuring your store.
Remove all possible custom modifications of the Magento “base” theme. "alomagicproduct"(same as any Magento theme) relieson “base” theme,so any modifications of the “base” theme can change the default behavior of alomagicproduct and break some functionality.You should never edit“base” theme's files.
Log out from Magento admin panel. Do not just close the browser window: you need to click Log Out link to refresh the access control system.
2.1 Install Extension
Please following steps below:
Step 1:Upload the whole Extension package (app folder ) to your server.
magento2-infinitescroll, we got:
Update extension to your server or copy folder app above to your Magento in localhost.
Step 2: Install extension
After the successful installation you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory
commandline: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Also, run this commands in the Magento2 Root.
commandline: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the command, you have to log into the admin panel and you have to clear the Cache.
You can refer to the below screenshot.
Step 3: Finish installer.
The following chapter describes some of the basic Magento settings and features. Please note that as authors of this theme we provide support only for the issues related strictly to the extension. Support for Magento configuration/ installation/ maintenance etc is beyond the scope of our support. This chapter should be only treated as a starting point, more information about Magento can be found in Magento documentation : Magento help
1 - How to config the extension
To Enable/DisableMagepow Infinite Scroll Extension: Go to Admin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magepow > Infinite Scroll. Then, select Yes to Enable module/No to Disable the module
2 - How to show your infinitescroll on pages
After enabling the module, we will setting the ajaxcart module. InAdmin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magepow > Infinite Scroll
- Delay ms : Delay time for the scroll down.
- Content : Select the elements you want to be loaded more.
- Pagination: Select the page number to config load more
- Next : Select the link for the next page
- Item : Select for the class name that you want to config load more
- Loading text : Place any text you want when loading the page
- Done text : Done text using when the scroll reachs the bottom
- Loading Image placeholder : Loaded more icon
- Load More threshold : When this page number is reached, a button to load more products will be shown instead of continue loading products automatically with the scroll
- Load More button text: Set an offset before page end from which the content will start to load
Results in frontend
When you enable the infinite scroll extension, you will see the loading icon while scroll down the page
1 - Support
- Ticket Support: http://alothemes.com/ticket. If you have found any bugs or have some other problems with this extension. If the problem is not covered there, you can contact us via support center. We will respond as soon as possible (within 24 – 48 hours, usually much faster)
2 - Contact
- Support Email [email protected]
- Contact Sales: [email protected]
Thanks for Purchase!