Instagram Magepow Extension
Magento Extension Document
1 - Prepare your Magento
- It is recommended to install the extension on a test server before you install it in a live store.
- Backup Magento files and the store database. Important: Creating backup before installation of any extensions in Magento is extremely important,especially when are working on a live store.
- Disable Compilation Mode in System >Tools > Compilation.
Magento Cache (refer to II.1.2 Disable Cache For Details)
Full page cache and caching module for Magento (such as Speedster)
Any Additional cache on your server,PHP cache engines,APC,etc.
Important: When developing your Magento store, in order to be able to see changes immediately, you should completely disable the cache.You can enable it after you finish configuring your store.
Remove all possible custom modifications of the Magento “base” theme. "alomagicproduct"(same as any Magento theme) relieson “base” theme,so any modifications of the “base” theme can change the default behavior of alomagicproduct and break some functionality.You should never edit“base” theme's files.
Log out from Magento admin panel. Do not just close the browser window: you need to click Log Out link to refresh the access control system.
2.1 Install Extension
Please following steps below:
Step 1:Upload the whole Extension package (app folder ) to your server.
magento2-instagram, we got:
Update extension to your server or copy folder app above to your Magento in localhost.
Step 2: Install extension
After the successful installation you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory
commandline: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Also, run this commands in the Magento2 Root.
commandline: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the command, you have to log into the admin panel and you have to clear the Cache.
You can refer to the below screenshot.
Step 3: Finish installer.
The following chapter describes some of the basic Magento settings and features. Please note that as authors of this theme we provide support only for the issues related strictly to the extension. Support for Magento configuration/ installation/ maintenance etc is beyond the scope of our support. This chapter should be only treated as a starting point, more information about Magento can be found in Magento documentation : Magento help
1 - How to config the extension
To Enable/DisableMagepow Instagram Extension: Go to Admin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magepow > Instagram. Then, select Yes to Enable module/No to Disable the module
After enabling the module, we will config name, access token of the instagram and the number of images will show on pages
- Slide: Turn true to enable the slider and false to disable the slide
- Slide Vertical: Turn true to show the images under the vertical and false to disable the features
- Infinite: Set the image slider scrolling in an infinity loop or not
- Auto play: Set the slider auto scrolling to not
- Arrows: Turn true to enable the arrows and false to disable
- Center mode: The image slider will turn into one and stand in the center of the page. Turn True/ False to enable/disable the feature
- Dots: The image carousel will turn into one slider. Turn True/ False to enable/disable the feature
- Fade: The image slider will turn into faded when turn true
- Rows: Set the number of rows for the slider
- Speed/ auto play speed: Set the speed for the slider
- Padding: Set padding for the images slider
You are free to set how many items/ row for each screen from screen size 360px to screen size 1920px.
2 - How to show your instagram on pages
After enabling the module, we will setting the instagram widget. Go to Admin Panel > Content > Widgets > Add Widget
- Theme: Select luma or blank theme
- Widget title: Fill the title name for instagram widget
- Store view: Select kind of store view which will show your instagram widget
- Sort order : Dertimine the order of the widget
- Display on: Select page you want to display your instagram widget on
- Container : Select the position of your widget
Results in frontend
On Home page
1 - Support
- Ticket Support: http://alothemes.com/ticket. If you have found any bugs or have some other problems with this extension. If the problem is not covered there, you can contact us via support center. We will respond as soon as possible (within 24 – 48 hours, usually much faster)
2 - Contact
- Support Email [email protected]
- Contact Sales: [email protected]
Thank for Purchase!