Shop Brand Magepow Extensions
Magento Extension Document
1 - Prepare your Magento
- It is recommended to install the extension on a test server before you install it in a live store.
- Backup Magento files and the store database. Important: Creating backup before installation of any extensions in Magento is extremely important,especially when are working on a live store.
- Disable Compilation Mode in System >Tools > Compilation.
Magento Cache (refer to II.1.2 Disable Cache For Details)
Full page cache and caching module for Magento (such as Speedster)
Any Additional cache on your server,PHP cache engines,APC,etc.
Important: When developing your Magento store, in order to be able to see changes immediately, you should completely disable the cache.You can enable it after you finish configuring your store.
Remove all possible custom modifications of the Magento “base” theme. "alomagicproduct"(same as any Magento theme) relieson “base” theme,so any modifications of the “base” theme can change the default behavior of alomagicproduct and break some functionality.You should never edit“base” theme's files.
Log out from Magento admin panel. Do not just close the browser window: you need to click Log Out link to refresh the access control system.
2.1 Install Extension
Please following steps below:
Step 1:Upload the whole Extension package (app folder ) to your server.
Update extension to your server or copy folder app above to your Magento in localhost.
Step 2: Install extension
After the successful installation you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory
commandline: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Also, run this commands in the Magento2 Root.
commandline: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the command, you have to log into the admin panel and you have to clear the Cache.
You can refer to the below screenshot.
Step 3: Finish installer.
- The following chapter describes some of the basic Magento settings and features. Please note that as authors of this theme we provide support only for the issues related strictly to the extension. Support for Magento configuration/ installation/ maintenance etc is beyond the scope of our support. This chapter should be only treated as a starting point, more information about Magento can be found in Magento documentation : Magento help
- Magento 2 Shop by Brand Extension is a great plugin to showcase branded products on your store. You can Create and Customize as many brands as you want, assign products to the brands and allow customers to filter and view products from their favorite brands in multiple ways. Also you can set SEO Meta details for the brand page.
- Key features of Magento 2 Shop Brand Extension
- Link in top Navigation.
- Automatic assiciate with default manufacturer attribute.
- Can Re-Sync for New Manufacturer Brand.
- Left Side bar Block for Shop By Brands.
- 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.
- The brand tab for a single product page.
- Easy to install and customize.
1 - How to Enable/Disable the extension
- General Configuration
- To Enable/DisableMagiccart Shop Brand Extension: Go to Admin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magiccart > Shop Brand. Then, select Yes to Enable module/No to Disable the module
2 - How to show shop brand pages or Homepage
- After Enable the module, To setting and config the module.
- Go toAdmin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magiccart > Shop Brand > General.
- Title: Title of the brand list, display when show widget.
- Route name: It is a router when config, default is shopbrand.
- Url Suffix: It is suffix when config, default is .html.
- Show Brand Link in Top Menu: Choose Yes/No will show/hide brand link on top menu.
- Attribute Brand: Choose brand attribute code to config shop brand, and add product for brand.
- Slide: Choose Yes/No will show/hide brand list show by slider.
- Slide Vertical: Display brand list by mode slides vertical when config true.
- Infinite: The brand list will run by slide mode infinite.
- Auto Play: The brand list will auto-play run.
- Arrows: Display arrows next/back of the slide.
- Dots: Display dots under the slide brand list.
- Speed: Speed the slide brand list by config.
- Autoplay Speed: Speed the slide brand list by auto-play speed, default: 1000.
- Padding: Padding of items brand.
- After config general next config Setting Responsive.
- Go toAdmin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magiccart > Shop Brand > Setting Responsive.
- Max-width 360: Number product show in screen ( Size <= 360 ), default: 1 column.
- Max-width 480: Number product show in screen ( 360 < Size < 480 ), default: 2 column.
- Max-width 640: Number product show in screen ( 480 < Size < 640 ), default: 3 column.
- Max-width 768: Number product show in screen ( 640 < Size < 768 ), default: 4 column.
- Max-width 991: Number product show in screen ( 768 < Size < 992 ), default: 5 column.
- Max-width 1199: Number product show in screen ( 992 < Size < 1200 ), default: 6 column.
- Max-width 1919: Number product show in screen ( 1200 < Size < 1920 ), default: 7 column.
- Max-width 1920: Number product show in screen ( Size >= 1920 ), default: 8 column.
- After config general next config List Page Settings.
- Go toAdmin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magiccart > Shop Brand > List Page Settings.
- Sidebar Title: Title of brand list on sidebar.
- Show Product Count: Display the product number next to the Brand name.
3 - How to add new brand
3.1 - How to config attribute code and create option brand
- Go toAdmin Panel > Stores > Attributes > Product.
- Choose attribute won't use to create brand and config.
- Go toAdmin Panel > Stores > Attributes > Attribute Set.
- Add configuration properties in group properties.
3.2 - Add product in brand
- After config attribute code and create option brand next config Add product in brand.
- Go toAdmin Panel > Catelog > Product > Edit product want add in brand.
- In manufacturer choose brand want add and save product.
3.3 - Add new brand
- Next create new brand and guide setup brand.
- Go toAdmin Panel > Magiccart >Shop Brand > Brand > Add New Brand.
- In Brand Information config.
- Title: It is required, name of the brand want to add.
- URL key: url of brand.
- Brand: Choose brand need add.
- Brand Logo: add image brand .
- Description: Use to show details of brand.
- Store View: Display range of the brand.
- Status: Enable/disable the brand.
- List Brand in grid admin.
3.4 - Add the brand widget
- After Add new brand, next add the brand widget.
- Go toAdmin Panel > Content > Widgets > Add Widget > Add New Brand > Type: Shop Brand Widget.
- Setup widget follow you want.
4 - Results In Frontend
4.1 - On the widget pages.
4.2 - Link the brand in top menu.
4.3 - Display brand on sidebar.
4.4 - List brand.
4.5 - List product when click by brand.
1 - Support
- Ticket Support: http://alothemes.com/ticket. If you have found any bugs or have some other problems with this extension. If the problem is not covered there, you can contact us via support center. We will respond as soon as possible (within 24 – 48 hours, usually much faster)
2 - Contact
- Support Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Sales: email@example.com
Thank for Purchase!