Size Chart Magepow Extension
Magento Extension Document
1 - Prepare your Magento
- It is recommended to install the extension on a test server before you install it in a live store.
- Backup Magento files and the store database. Important: Creating backup before installation of any extensions in Magento is extremely important,especially when are working on a live store.
- Disable Compilation Mode in System >Tools > Compilation.
Magento Cache (refer to II.1.2 Disable Cache For Details)
Full page cache and caching module for Magento (such as Speedster)
Any Additional cache on your server,PHP cache engines,APC,etc.
Important: When developing your Magento store, in order to be able to see changes immediately, you should completely disable the cache.You can enable it after you finish configuring your store.
Remove all possible custom modifications of the Magento “base” theme. "alomagicproduct"(same as any Magento theme) relieson “base” theme,so any modifications of the “base” theme can change the default behavior of alomagicproduct and break some functionality.You should never edit“base” theme's files.
Log out from Magento admin panel. Do not just close the browser window: you need to click Log Out link to refresh the access control system.
2.1 Install Extension
Please following steps below:
Step 1:Upload the whole Extension package (app folder ) to your server.
Update extension to your server or copy folder app above to your Magento in localhost.
Step 2: Install extension
After the successful installation you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory
commandline: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Also, run this commands in the Magento2 Root.
commandline: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the command, you have to log into the admin panel and you have to clear the Cache.
You can refer to the below screenshot.
Step 3: Finish installer.
The following chapter describes some of the basic Magento settings and features. Please note that as authors of this theme we provide support only for the issues related strictly to the extension. Support for Magento configuration/ installation/ maintenance etc is beyond the scope of our support. This chapter should be only treated as a starting point, more information about Magento can be found in Magento documentation : Magento help
1 - How to config the extension
To Enable/DisableMagepow Size Chart Extension: Go to Admin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magepow > Size Chart. Then, select Yes to Enable module/No to Disable the module
InAdmin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magepow > Size Chart we set:
- Display text link : Show text link if user sets popup for displaying size chart.
- Image icon : Select image icon (only using when user sets popup for displaying size chart)
2 - How to show your sizechart on pages
After enabling the module, we will setting the sizechart module. InMagepow->Size chart Management->Add New Size Chart Rule
- Name: Name of your size chart management rule.
- Store View : Define which store view you wish to show.
- Size chart Information : Details about your size chart, you can write your diagram, image as you want
- Sort order : This part is used for the priority. If there is any rule have the same information. then the one which lower number will have the higher priority.
- Type Display : You can choose 3 types of displaying included: Inline, Custom Tab, Popup.
- Status: Select Enable/Disable for turning on/off the size chart rule.
Results in frontend
1 - Support
- Ticket Support: http://alothemes.com/ticket. If you have found any bugs or have some other problems with this extension. If the problem is not covered there, you can contact us via support center. We will respond as soon as possible (within 24 – 48 hours, usually much faster)
2 - Contact
- Support Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Sales: email@example.com
Thanks for Purchase!