One Step Checkout Magepow Extension
Magento Extension Document
1 - Prepare your Magento
- It is recommended to install the extension on a test server before you install it in a live store.
- Backup Magento files and the store database. Important: Creating backup before installation of any extensions in Magento is extremely important,especially when are working on a live store.
- Disable Compilation Mode in System >Tools > Compilation.
Magento Cache (refer to II.1.2 Disable Cache For Details)
Full page cache and caching module for Magento (such as Speedster)
Any Additional cache on your server,PHP cache engines,APC,etc.
Important: When developing your Magento store, in order to be able to see changes immediately, you should completely disable the cache.You can enable it after you finish configuring your store.
Remove all possible custom modifications of the Magento “base” theme. "alomagicproduct"(same as any Magento theme) relieson “base” theme,so any modifications of the “base” theme can change the default behavior of alomagicproduct and break some functionality.You should never edit“base” theme's files.
Log out from Magento admin panel. Do not just close the browser window: you need to click Log Out link to refresh the access control system.
2.1 Install Extension
Please following steps below:
Step 1:Upload the whole Extension package (app folder ) to your server.
magento2-onestepcheckout, we got:
Update extension to your server or copy folder app above to your Magento in localhost.
Step 2: Install extension
After the successful installation you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory
commandline: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Also, run this commands in the Magento2 Root.
commandline: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the command, you have to log into the admin panel and you have to clear the Cache.
You can refer to the below screenshot.
Step 3: Finish installer.
The following chapter describes some of the basic Magento settings and features. Please note that as authors of this theme we provide support only for the issues related strictly to the extension. Support for Magento configuration/ installation/ maintenance etc is beyond the scope of our support. This chapter should be only treated as a starting point, more information about Magento can be found in Magento documentation : Magento help
1 - How to config the extension
To Enable/DisableMagepow One Step Checkout Extension: Go to Admin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magepow > One step check out. Then, select Yes to Enable module/No to Disable the module
2 - Configuration
After enabling the module, we will setting the next parts of the module. InAdmin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magepow > One step checkout we set:
- One step check out page title : Setup title for the checkout page.
- One step check out description: Set up any description for your checkout page as you want
- Default shipping method: Select Flat Rate/ Best way for shipping method
- Default Payment Method: Select default payment method for your website among 5 options
- Allow Guest Checkout: Select yes/no to enable/disable guest checkout feature. If you enable guest checkout feature, customer can create account in checkout page
- Show Billing Address: Select Yes to allow the Billing Address block to appear in the Checkout Page, or No to imply that Billing Address and Shipping Address are the same.
- Use Auto Suggestion Technology: Select Google for automatic address suggestion, or No to disable this feature.
- Show Login Link: Select Yes to show a link for visitors to login.
- Show Order Review Section: Select No to remove the Order Review section. The section displays as default.
- Show Order Date: Select Yes to allow customers to make a date on the order
- Show Delivery Comment:Select Yes to allow customers to note on the delivery.
- Show Order Comment: Select Yes to allow customers to comment on the order
- Checked Newsletter: Select Yes to have the Newsletter checkbox ticked as default.
- Show Product List Toggle: Select yes/no to enable/disable list toggle of product
- Date Format: Select 3 types of date format
- Show Terms and Conditions: Select no to disable term and conditions block or select area to display
- Show Product Thumbnail Image: Select yes/no to display/hide the image thumnails
- Days Off: Select the day off for shipping. It means that the shipping system will not work on that day
- For the part of Checkout Page Configuration, you will set configuration for Heading Background Color, Heading Text Color, Material Color, Place Order button color or make a custom css if you want
Result in frontend
1 - Support
- Ticket Support: http://alothemes.com/ticket. If you have found any bugs or have some other problems with this extension. If the problem is not covered there, you can contact us via support center. We will respond as soon as possible (within 24 – 48 hours, usually much faster)
2 - Contact
- Support Email email@example.com
- Contact Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Purchase!