Product Zoom 360 Magepow Extension
Magento Extension Document
1 - Prepare your Magento
- It is recommended to install the extension on a test server before you install it in a live store.
- Backup Magento files and the store database. Important: Creating backup before installation of any extensions in Magento is extremely important,especially when are working on a live store.
- Disable Compilation Mode in System >Tools > Compilation.
Magento Cache (refer to II.1.2 Disable Cache For Details)
Full page cache and caching module for Magento (such as Speedster)
Any Additional cache on your server,PHP cache engines,APC,etc.
Important: When developing your Magento store, in order to be able to see changes immediately, you should completely disable the cache.You can enable it after you finish configuring your store.
Remove all possible custom modifications of the Magento “base” theme. "alomagicproduct"(same as any Magento theme) relieson “base” theme,so any modifications of the “base” theme can change the default behavior of alomagicproduct and break some functionality.You should never edit“base” theme's files.
Log out from Magento admin panel. Do not just close the browser window: you need to click Log Out link to refresh the access control system.
2.1 Install Extension
Please following steps below:
Step 1:Upload the whole Extension package (app folder ) to your server.
Update extension to your server or copy folder app above to your Magento in localhost.
Step 2: Install extension
After the successful installation you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory
commandline: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Also, run this commands in the Magento2 Root.
commandline: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the command, you have to log into the admin panel and you have to clear the Cache.
You can refer to the below screenshot.
Step 3: Finish installer.
The following chapter describes some of the basic Magento settings and features. Please note that as authors of this theme we provide support only for the issues related strictly to the extension. Support for Magento configuration/ installation/ maintenance etc is beyond the scope of our support. This chapter should be only treated as a starting point, more information about Magento can be found in Magento documentation : Magento help
1 - Zoom 360 Configuration
In Admin Panel > Magepow > Configuration
- Enable: Yes to turn on. No to turn off the extension.
- Auto Play: 360 view of product will spin automatically after page load.
- Drag Speed: Rotation speed when using mouse to drag on 360 view.
- Magnification: Zoom Factor of Magnifier.
- Show 360 Thumbnail First: Yes to put the 360 thumbnail before the product thumbnails. Not to put it last.
2 - Set 360 View For Product
Go to product edit page by Admin Panel > Catalog > Products > Product edit page. Example below is the product edit page of a product called Hero Hoodie. Then scroll down to the Product Zoom 360 tab.
- 1. Enable: Yes to display 360 view on product page (Enable/Disable in Configuration have higher priority).
- 2. Images: Load images for 360 view here.
- 3. Preview Zoom360: See 360 view after load images.
- 4. Sorting: Drag and drop to sort images order.
- 5. Deleting: Delete image.
Click Preview Zoom360 to see the result.
After loading all images, save the product to save the 360 view.
3 - 360 View Management
In Admin Panel > Magepow > 360 Zoom Management
- 1. Mass Action:
- - Delete: Remove all images in 360 degree view in selected products and set Enable to No.
- - Enable: Display 360 degree view on selected product.
- - Disable: Disable 360 degree view on selected product.
- 2. Filters:
- - Product Id: Filter by product id.
- - Product Name: Filter by product name.
- - Status: Filter by 360 view status.
- 3. Edit: Navigate to Product edit page.
4 - Storefront Product Page Result
Below is the front page of the Hero Hoodie product.
- 1. 360 degree view.
- 2. Full screen mode and Magnifier.
- 3. Thumbnail of 360 view.
Enter Full screen mode:
1 - Support
- Ticket Support: http://alothemes.com/ticket. If you have found any bugs or have some other problems with this extension. If the problem is not covered there, you can contact us via support center. We will respond as soon as possible (within 24 – 48 hours, usually much faster)
2 - Contact
- Support Email email@example.com
- Contact Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank for Purchase!